It’s cold, it’s miserable, my toes are slowly turning blue and suddenly wearing a sleeping bag as an outfit seems like a great idea. Winter’s here, people, let’s deal with it! (By shopping, obviously)
1. Cashmere Rampant Lion Cashmere Sweater by Carven, £603, from Matches IT’S A CARVEN CHRISTMAS SWEATER, WHAT OTHER REASON DO YOU NEED?
2. Black Bow Beanie Hat by Bernstock Speirs, £55, from Liberty Cute + useful = win.
3. Grey Stripe Fringe Wool Scarf by Acne, £95, from “>Liberty Perfection. Getting it asap.
4. Rabbit Fur Pom Pom Hat from Marc by Marc Jacobs, £95, from Matches
5. Annette rabbit-trimmed suede boots by Kat Maconie, £325, from The Outnet I love Kat Maconie’s shoes, I think she’s a real name to look out for, so The Outnet’s mega sale is just great to get your hands on some. I already bought a pair of the Lucy heels
6. Quilted Leather iPad Case from H by Harris, £190, from Net-A-Porter You’re not the only one who’s cold in winter. Your iPad deserves some loving too.
7. Red Fox Spirithood, $129, from Spirithoods I have the husky one, so I can tell you they’re awesome: gloves, hat, scarf and silliness in one go.
8. Fleece-Lined Fair Isle Mittens, £14, from Urban Outfitters Christmassy, fingerless for smokers/iPhone users, looks a bit silly, but hey, a girl needs to tweet, even in winter.
9. Fivepoint Oxford Blue Pearl Top gloves, £40, from Etre Shop Orrr you could get one of these incredible Fivepoint Pearl Top Gloves, whose tips have been especially designed to allow you to use your devices without having to take them off. G-E-N-I-U-S.
10. Grayling Fair Isle wool-blend scarf by Rag & Bone, £40.50 (was £135), from The Outnet Pom poms!