I know it’s technically Thursday, but I was really sick in bed yesterday, so I think I deserve an extra day for my Wednesday Wishlist this week!
1. Grey and pink bow jersey dress, £89, from Ted Baker Perfect in-between-season-dress, long sleeved, comfy jersey and simply adorable with the bow detail, will cross over perfectly into summer. Dreamy.
2. Acne Suede Navy Leather Jacket, £720, from Matches Perfection. ‘Nuff said.
3. Nespresso Plixi Coffee Maker by Magimix, £139.99, from John Lewis I’m addicted to my Nespresso machine. Working from home, I may not have colleagues, but I sure do take my coffee breaks seriously. The newest model in the Nespresso family is just too adorable, the funky colours and materials just brighten up any room. It’s supposedly eco friendly too. I. Want. It. On. My. Desk.
4. Khalo Knuckleduster by Sylvie Markovina, £78, from Kabiri
Two finger ring which extends over three fingers, in brass. Knuckledusters are usually quite tough-looking, so I love the feminine look of this one!
5. Black suede and gold Corso Como pumps, £250, from Kurt Geiger If it’s good enough for Olivia Palermo, it’s good enough for me. The star was spotted wearing the orange version of these during LFW, but I love the gold/black version too. And the bright pink ones… Ah, I like ’em all.
6. Vintage Baby Blue Quilted Chanel Bag, £1950, from www.rewindvintage.co.uk I was contacted yesterday by one of the girls at Rewind about their *amazing* selection of vintage Chanel (they know me all too well), and I must admit – I’m still gobsmacked by the sheer amount!!! This baby blue bag is just beautiful… If only I had the pennies…