This is a naughty list, because most gifts on here are just to dream about… But dreamy shopping lists are just a lot of fun to make, and a girl can only dream… Happy shopping!
1: VERT EMERALD CROCODILE BIRKIN BAG, £39,950 at Quintessentially Gifts Ok, at the price of a car this one may be rather over the top, but the Croc Birkin is the ultimate exclusive in handbags, and Quintessentially gifts allows you to skip the waiting list for this rare bag. They also have a few “cheaper” non croc ones at around £8.800. A girl can only dream…
2: LINDA FARROW LUXE SNAKESKIN CAT-EYE SUNGLASSES, £375 This is the Rolls Royce of sunglasses. I’m in love with the retro cat-eye shape, it’s wrapped in supersoft black snakeskin (I’ve tried them on, they feel nice on!) and the titanium finishings are plated in 24-carat gold. Swoon…
3: MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA EAU DE PARFUM, £45, exclusive at Selfridges. I wrote about this perfume a while back. I love how simple the bottle is and how original and typical Margiela the wrappin (have a look here). Smells lovely and is still pretty exclusive.
4: ERDEM WINTER HAS COME SILK PUG, £120, exclusive to Start London. I’ve written about this one again and again and I will until it’s sold out or someone gives it to me. This ERDEM pug is exclusive to Start London, (owner Brix is a huge fan of pugs and Erdem, so that’s that). It doesn’t do anything, you can’t wear it, in fact it’s pretty useless but it sure looks nice. Ultimate gift for the girl who has it all. And me.
5: AUDIO CHI LEATHER HEADPHONES, £49.95 These cool headphones have a little air of Chanel about them with the quilted leather design. If you’re going to have headphones on, you may as well do it in style. Love.
6. HERMÈS CLIC H NARROW ENAMEL BRACELET, £375. I first spotted this bracelet around the arm of a fabulous blogger and fell in love with it. It’s simple but still a statement. It exists in lots and lots of colours too! If you want to push the boat out, mix and match several colours and sizes!
7. LIBERTY FOR APPLE BETSY PRINT LAPTOP CASE, £80. This exclusive collaboration between Apple and Liberty features lots of leather and floral cases for all your gadget needs. Fashionable iPhone, iPad, laptop: sorted. Limited, so gotta hurry…
8. PREEN TED HARNESS DRESS, £1000 at Mytheresa.com Preen’s dresses have a way of tucking in what needs to be tucked, elegantly exposing what should be, and doing so in a seemingly effortless way. This is my ultimate LBD which can be worn now and in summer.
9. LARISSA PLATO CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN SANDALS, £841 at Mytheresa.com Black caged suede platform sandals, with 6inch heel. HOT.
10. STELLA MCCARTNEY DAYS OF THE WEEK UNDERWEAR, £140. Nice undies, nice packaging, nice designer, pretty handy.