I was given the Happy 101 Award by the gorgeous Natalie from Canned Fashion almost 2 weeks ago, but I didn’t notice until now! Woops!
Here’s the rules: you list your 10 favourite things right now, then pass it on to your 10 favourite blogs. This was much harder than I thought it would be, I’ve never been good at choosing…
1. This Erdem AW10 Dress
2. Daffodils popping up everywhere… I’ve got a serious case of spring butterflies
3. The National, my all time favourite band. Counting down the days to seeing them for the first time at the Royal Albert Hall on May 6th and their new album High Violet the week after…
Image credit www.thomasdromer.com
4. Vintage Chanel Necklace, £750 from Matches. I cry at night thinking about it.
5. Denim On Denim. No further comment needed.
Image from The Sartorialist
6. Nicholas Kirkwood Electric Dot Oxfords, $795 from Kirna Zabete, NY
7. The Facehunter Book. Suffering from serious style envy after staring at the beautiful boys and girls taken by Yvan Rodic
8. Pimm’s. Alcohol and plenty of fruit to contribute to your 5-a-day and acceptable to start drinking from noon-ish, what’s not to like.
9. Mulberry Alexa, oversized in Black plonge Lambskin. Possibly the perfect bag. £895 at Mulberry
10. This is a cheat, as it’s 2 favourite things… Jason Schwartzman, favourite actor and singer (Coconut Records) in an semi-recent ad for Band of Outsiders. Win win.
I nominate… (sorry if you’ve already done this! I’m a little late in the game!)
Fabric of My Life
Bon Voy Go There
Skipping in Heels
Style for Style’s Sake
Fur Coat, No Knickers
The Style PA
The Girl in the Check Scarf